Go Fur Real Nutrition
Regular price Rs. 350.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FRESH, HOME MADE, NO PRESERVATIVE, NO ADDITIVES, NO GRAIN - GLUTEN FREE
- Dehydration preserves vitamins and other temperature sensitive nutrients, hence, there is a minimal loss of nutrients.
- Found in abundance in carrots, Beta-Carotene is a carotenoid that is an antioxidant and a precursor to Vitamin A. It supports the eye health of your pup, it also assists in supporting a thriving immune system and healthy skin and coat.
- Antioxidants have been proven to fight off harmful free radicals in your pet's body, and that can make you less likely to have cancer. The two main types of antioxidants in carrots are carotenoids and anthocyanins. Carotenoids give carrots their orange and yellow colors, while anthocyanins are responsible for red and purple colouring.
- The potassium rich carrot can keep your pup's BP in check.
- Rich in iron, beets can do wonders for Anaemic pets.
- The vitamin C in carrots helps your pup's body build antibodies that defend his immune system. Vitamin C also helps take in and use iron and prevent infections.
- Carrots have calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health.
Ingredients: Organic Carrots
₹350 Per pack (50g)