Dog Obedience 101 | Starting 20th November
FOR DOGS OLDER THAN 10 MONTHS
Are you struggling with getting your dog to listen to you, and follow the house rules? Or is your dog jumping on strangers on walks, and generally getting his way with everything? Then, this course is for you!
1. Body Language
2. Functional Commands
3. Socialisation and Conditioning
4. Troubleshooting Problem Behaviours (like jumping, and leash pulling)
5. Mental Enrichment and Games
1. Live sessions with Canine Trainer Malvika Manjunath on Zoom every Saturday, at 11am. There will be 4 live sessions spread across 4 weekends in total.
2. Weekly curriculum to keep you on track
3. A support community of dog parents to share your woes and joys with!
Medium: Live on Zoom
Size of Cohort: Limited to 6 Dogs
About the Trainer:
Malvika Manjunath has been working with dogs for 10+years in California and India, now as a canine trainer at Anvis Inc. Her special interests are canine mental stimulation as well as canine education for kids.